People who know me would describe me as persevering and resolute. They describe me as being willing to put in as much effort as a job requires.My biggest strength is that I do not shy even from most trivial task.In my leisure time, I sing and listen to music. Also, I like to go on long walk alone because I get the time to contemplate the various events that have recently occurred and analyze my conducts in these situations so that I may improve my inter-personal skills.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

what to do......

Yes, we had another marketing class yesterday night. I was tired I was exhausted. “Someone martyr me down, so I can finally have true peace! I cried in my mind-rending agony. I seriously kept thinking I was going to fall over and finally go to sleep. How can I pray harder so God conks my little noggin into glorious cherished slumber-land of unmitigated delights”? “How on earth can I truly find some sleep?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm completely with you. In fact, I'm currently composing my own rant on the subject, which will be on my blog by the end of the day. (I'm much angrier than I thought I'd be!)

Ted
homeschool information

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home