People who know me would describe me as persevering and resolute. They describe me as being willing to put in as much effort as a job requires.My biggest strength is that I do not shy even from most trivial task.In my leisure time, I sing and listen to music. Also, I like to go on long walk alone because I get the time to contemplate the various events that have recently occurred and analyze my conducts in these situations so that I may improve my inter-personal skills.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'll miss you..........

How do you feel when you love something and always thought you couldn't live without it, and suddenly you realise it's all over... Your life changes completely, you have to get used to doing things differently, on your own, otherwise you won't cope... it's time to say goodbye to somebody... tomorrow a new life starts, I have to keep myself moving!........past ,present or future, everything is actually conditional.You might have a girlfriend, but it might just as well break up tomorrow. You have a good job, you might be fired next week. Even gold medals might be given back. Life is all conditional! .......................

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is impossible in this world my dear.even impossible itself says i m possible.
so life will go on

11:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conditional.....hmmm...jindagi ko kabhi sharto par nahi jeeni chahiye..nahi to aap khud kisto me bat jaate hain...aur phir aapko to jindagi me bahut aage aana hai...ek sach baat kahu...
"duniya me kisi ko mukkamal jahan nahi milta,
kisi ko jami to kisi ko asma nahi milta"
you have caliber and power to change this statement...
"dil me jajba ho to jahan bhi milega,
is duniya ki har shai kya aasma bhi milega"
keep trying

1:28 AM

 
Blogger Abhishek Singh said...

oops ... didn't understood that ...
what does it mean? ...
:)

5:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear...main apki baat se sehmat hun ki everything is conditional....par feelings nahi.. kisi ke sath na rehna,,waqt ka ek sa na rehna conditional ho sakta hai par kisi k liye eelings kabhi conditional nahi hoti...agar aisa hota to aap ye na likhte ki ..."I'll miss you.......".... m i right????agar aap sach mein kisi k liye feeling rakhte ho to wo aaj se 10 saal baad bhi vaise hi rahegi par conditions change hone vajay se aap unhe express nahi kar paoge...par agar aisa hota hai to ye bahut badi baat hai.. aap sache ho apki feelings sachi hain...aur kya chahiye???so....be happy
hamesha kush rahna.....

12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feelings are not conditional.but we must check whether we r feeling for the one who deserves it.if we unconditionally love someone who doesn't deserve it---then ur this blogpost is very much applicable.in such case only we should forget the matter and should move on with new start.but feelings offcourse remain
alive within mind.

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home