People who know me would describe me as persevering and resolute. They describe me as being willing to put in as much effort as a job requires.My biggest strength is that I do not shy even from most trivial task.In my leisure time, I sing and listen to music. Also, I like to go on long walk alone because I get the time to contemplate the various events that have recently occurred and analyze my conducts in these situations so that I may improve my inter-personal skills.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Batch 2004-06 Rocks !!!


We are missing our seniors......but.........
Our Batch is amazing - in everything, I mean. Take anything - fron the Outbound to the Summers - everything is amazing. Everyone is doing a superb job out of their project. First of all, we didn't get shady companies, I mean the ones with a "I-need-so-many-customers-in-two-months" project.And now, towards the end of our projects, the news of people getting PPOs (or such indications) has been growing. Here goes a list of such people:
Jasprit Singh Bhatia (Karrox/IMS)
Amreetha Gopalakrishnan (IMRB)
Dhannya P Sreekumar (Hindalco)
Ritika Singh (Sify)
... and many more to follow ...
Kudos to this Batch !!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great that you are so proud of your batch and excited about their PPO's.Keep up this feeling of brotherhood and togetherness and all the best to your batch.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home