People who know me would describe me as persevering and resolute. They describe me as being willing to put in as much effort as a job requires.My biggest strength is that I do not shy even from most trivial task.In my leisure time, I sing and listen to music. Also, I like to go on long walk alone because I get the time to contemplate the various events that have recently occurred and analyze my conducts in these situations so that I may improve my inter-personal skills.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Time Flies....dammit


Life . . . seems so cruel sometimes. When I was child I always wished that the time would pass so much quicker and I could just wake up and be a teenager, then when I was a young teenager I wished that I could pass the time quickly and just be even older. Not only that, but children always wish that time could somehow speed up during school; just so they can go home a waste more time playing games. Now, as I am older, I look back on my life so far and I feel a little bit sad. The other day, I was remembering one of my best friends, and I thought of all the good times that we had together. . . . ah, all those memories are so priceless to me now. I feel like I did not appreciate those moments while I was living them, but now, I realize just how special they really were. I hope, that when I die, heaven will be a place where I can spend eternity with the people closest to me, then, I won't have to worry about time slipping away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home