People who know me would describe me as persevering and resolute. They describe me as being willing to put in as much effort as a job requires.My biggest strength is that I do not shy even from most trivial task.In my leisure time, I sing and listen to music. Also, I like to go on long walk alone because I get the time to contemplate the various events that have recently occurred and analyze my conducts in these situations so that I may improve my inter-personal skills.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

mixed feelings.....

I hate mixed feelings! It's so weird to have "mixed" feelings about something or someone! Who came up with that stupid idea that one should have them?!?!?Actually you definitely are mixed up because it says it's got to be "mixed" feelings! You don't know what to feel, it's a "mix"ture of positive and negative turmoil in your belly that tells you that you're mixing up your feelings. And don't start thinking about thinking !!! You better not! Because this will start mixing up your cells in such a way that not only a headache will be the result. So I suggest we just make a decision. Let's just choose how to feel to know how to deal with the matter. It would all be so much easier! Today I'll take it positive or negative. Let's not mix up everything, it's not like having a milkshake! Otherwise this would rather turn out to be a saucey mixture of brains and intestines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home