People who know me would describe me as persevering and resolute. They describe me as being willing to put in as much effort as a job requires.My biggest strength is that I do not shy even from most trivial task.In my leisure time, I sing and listen to music. Also, I like to go on long walk alone because I get the time to contemplate the various events that have recently occurred and analyze my conducts in these situations so that I may improve my inter-personal skills.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Making it all perfect..........

That is the way we want it, that is the way we like it... But the truth is, everyone's got problems, everyone's got something they don't like and would like to change. Even the person that seems he's got everything going great, whoopy and dandy.We get up in the morning, we go to work, we wait for a paycheck. some of us work by the hour, some of us get paid no matter what. some of us don't get paid at all. . sad. but true.why does it have to be all about money and things anyway?do you realize that there only so long to live? From the time you were born to the time you die. The fact is, there is a limit. Birth and Death. Between two walls. That is where we are. It would be up to you to believe whether there is something after or if there was something before.Sometimes we feel older than we are. We feel that we know more that we should. Then is the time to also think that everything has a purpose. My main purpose is to enjoy what I have, right here, right now. Because I don't know what tomorrow will bring, and neither do you.So before I hit the bed tonight, I have one thing to say. Enjoy all you can, right now, right there, whereever you are, because nobody has a reservation on the future. Nobody has a say on what is going to happen tomorrow. Only you can think of this. What would one prefer? happy or sad? positive or negative? depressed or naive? (this one is tough)My word of advice? take what you have, and make the best of it. If you're losing something, move on to the next thing. There is nothing worth wasting time lamenting on and about. We have no time to waste. We are all on a timer. We are all dying one minute at a time. We are all getting older every second.Need I say more?Take what you have... make the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home